The Trust® is the premier network for high-level female entrepreneurs, founded by Ali Brown — one of the world’s most recognized entrepreneurial coaches. We’re seeking a rockstar Marketing + Social Media Admin Assistant to support our team here in Scottsdale, AZ in carrying our membership and influence to the next level and beyond.
Our mission: To accelerate the power of proven women leaders who are in positions to scale up + create impact.
YOUR mission: Provide stellar support for our marketing initiatives to drive revenue + engagement for The Trust.
Please note this is a *LOCAL* position, and we’re looking at a part-time contractor arrangement to begin ASAP, 10-20 hours per week. If we are a great fit, we’d love to consider full-time employment for this position going into the new year. Starting pay is up to $20 per hour.
Key responsibilities include:
- Basic social media management — posting on Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin; connecting with clients + prospects on all platforms; hashtag research; learning best practices to increase engagement
- Posting weekly blog and show notes from our award-winning podcast Glambition® Radio
- Organizing + analyzing our client/customer data
- Basic marketing research + fact finding
- Crafting email communications promoting member events
- Sourcing imagery for our web marketing and social posts
- Creating + organizing our internal marketing image file library
- Researching promotional products for our member events
- Preparing + mailing out new member welcome kits
- Helping us prepare for local live events + meetings
- Various other admin duties to support our hardworking marketing team
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and a passion for pursuing an array of marketing-related activities!
- Insane attention to detail + follow through — you ‘geek out’ on accuracy + organization!
- Strong writing + communication skills (typos drive you crazy)
- Some marketing and/or social media experience — especially that benefiting a company, organization, or cause. (You ‘get’ driving results.)
- Portfolio of marketing materials created a plus
- Proficient in Mac + Google Apps; comfortable learning and mastering new marketing + project apps/software as needed
- Ability to work both independently AND with a local team while meeting strict deadlines
- Associate Degree in Marketing, Business, or related area preferred – but not required
- Ideally able to work flexible hours, as needed, or required by project or proposal deadlines
- Must be locally based and able to work from our North Scottsdale office at least 2 days a week. Some work can be done from home/your own location.
To apply, please send an email introduction and resume attachment to HR@alibrown.com with the subject line ‘Marketing + Social Media Admin Assistant’.