If you are a go-getter who enjoys driving *results* through creative, targeted marketing strategies… and would love working with an entrepreneurial organization that powers up women business leaders, this could be the perfect position for you.
The Trust, the new, premier network for high-level female entrepreneurs led by award-winning business mentor Ali Brown, is seeking a Growth Marketing Director to take our membership to the next level and beyond.
We are a small team with big dreams. Our mission: To accelerate the power of proven women leaders who are in positions to scale up and create impact.
Your mission: Drive revenue via membership growth using bold, consistent marketing strategies and enrollment events, as well as continually improve our member retention rates.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategize and execute creative marketing initiatives — online and offline — to drive revenue and engagement for The Trust… from start to finish
- Own and oversee marketing budgets for all marketing and sales initiatives
- Attract qualified leads for our sales team, supporting their efforts
- Develop and manage annual and quarterly marketing plans
- Create and oversee our editorial calendar and social media in conjunction with our content producer
- Ensure our brand voice and standards are represented across all of our marketing platforms including website, Instagram, LinkedIn, podcast, print collateral, etc.
- Actively seek out press opportunities; write and issue press releases and respond to inquiries
- Nurture relations with our members via creative methods of connection and appreciation
- At least 3 years’ hands-on experience in a marketing director or marketing management role for an entrepreneurial-style organization successfully utilizing direct marketing methods
- Comfortable both directing/managing a small team **as well as implementing strategies yourself** (we need high level thinking plus that ‘roll up your sleeves’ gusto)
- Prior success in working with digital marketing and sales campaigns (online and offline)
- Portfolio of prior marketing materials created a plus
- Proven live event enrollment experience a plus
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Proven leadership, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Mac and Google apps and comfortable mastering new marketing and project apps/software as needed
- Ability to work both independently AND with a local/virtual team while meeting strict deadlines
- Must be based in (or willing to relocate to) the Phoenix area and able to work from our North Scottsdale office. Occasional travel to company events will be required.