As I was growing my business, I heard from more than one mentor things like… “Go BIG or go home. MASSIVE action or nothing!” Hmmm.
It made me feel like my life wouldn’t matter unless I did what seemed like BIG things. So I pushed and I pushed.
And, I went BIG. I did some great things. And I helped a lot of people too. But I got so caught up in the BIGNESS, that eventually I realized I didn’t even know what I wanted anymore.
I was exhausted. So then, I decided to “go home”. By home what I mean is my Truth. My Soul. My connection with Spirit.
And ironically, from there it was where I actually discovered my bigness.
But in a natural, more effortless way. It’s a commitment that carries ME, instead of the other way around.
TOMORROW is the day I’m finally ready to talk about all this. How I lost my faith, found it again, stepped into my higher calling, and THEN (and only then) attracted everything I’d ever dreamed.
Without so much struggle. With so much more JOY. And I’m even making more of a positive impact now than I did before too.
I have heard from so many of you that you are craving the same thing. And THOUSANDS of you have already registered for this free call I’m hosting.
Will you be there? It would mean a lot to me, and I guarantee you will get something powerful from it. You can register here now.
On the call which starts at 3pm ET (NY time)/Noon PT, I’ll be sharing how you can:
* Release that anxiety you feel right now—and where to trade it in… for confidence and certainty
* Stop competing and comparing yourself with others—and instead create your own brand of success that delights you
* Find the courage to go for your dreams—the good news is you don’t have to be ‘that courageous person’ to do it
* Make your next chapter a rich one—with purpose, prosperity (Yes, money!), and love
* Discover and trust God’s plan for you. When you open to this and align yourself with it, things get easier (I promise, and I’ll share my personal experience with this too)
I’ll see you there! Remember to reserve your spot here though.
Love and success,
P.S. I traded in perfectionism for peace, and I’ve never felt more alive! Maybe it’s time for your Revelation too?