I’ve always been in love with writing, since I was little. Using words in the right way to convey your point to the fullest. Finding just the right word that can replace a string of five others. Expressing emotions that are hard to convey. And more.
But I never knew what copywriting actually was until my mid-20s, when I landed a job at a midtown boutique ad agency. It blended my love of both words and psychology. I immediately became enamored with the idea of doing that for a living – could it really be possible?
It was. I left that agency about two years later, to go off on my own as a freelance copywriter. My love for the craft has never ceased, and it’s by far been one of the most valuable skills I still have today.
I also love talking about it – which is why today I have Sara Anna Powers as a guest on this episode of #GlambitionRadio. She’s a former civil litigator turned conversion copywriter + mentor who trains others how to get into the copywriting game via her Clickworthy Copywriting Certification™. Her own copywriting has resulted in clients closing $4.4 million in a single launch, quadrupling email open rates, and doubling annual revenue. So you know this gal is walking her talk!
On this episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll hear:
- Why copywriting is only GROWING in demand, and the reason so many people hire copywriters (and why you should consider it too)
- How Anna was able to leave her career as an attorney to pursue copywriting full-time, bringing in over $100k in her first year
- Tips on writing copy that sells today – without using masculine, shameful, or guilt-ridden techniques like they used to teach
- How to leverage referrals to make your business explode organically
And I’m sure you’ll love Anna’s sweet Mississippi accent as much as I do! 😉
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram. Please DO share about this show, and we’ll share your post! Tag me along with the hashtag #GlambitionRadio.
P.S. I would love your review. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Get Sara Anna’s free guide on how to start your own copywriting business
- Follow Sara Anna on Instagram
- Get the details on my fall event ICONIC: The Revolution
- Learn more about booking a VIP Strategy Day with me (like Anna did)
- Learn more about The Trust – the modern, premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs