This is a wakeup call: If you’re having challenges in your business right now, or if you’re hitting up against something again and again, it’s likely from the fact that you are trying to do business as usual. And I’m covering this topic today on this episode of www.GlambitionRadio.com
This is not a time for being “normal” in any industry. And this show walks you through several reasons why this is actually pretty dangerous right now. The UPSIDE to all this is, we’re getting forced to become very CREATIVE in what we are doing in all of our careers and companies. And that naturally forces innovation.
The ones who try to keep following their “tried and true formulas” are going to fail fast. (For big examples, listen to the companies I mention on the show.)
Plus, do you really want “normal” results anyhow? If you’re reading this post and one of my followers, you’re destined for more than normal. Something extraordinary and special is waiting for you. The problem is when we get stuck doing “business as usual” in our industries, which we learn as we start out.
On this special solo episode of Glambition Radio, I cover:
* Why you have to stop aiming for “normal” as soon as possible, for not only your own success, but your survival. Things are changing too quickly.
* Insight into breaking the rules and norms of your field (and it’s actually a lot of fun!)
* How “smaller” businesses like ours have a huge advantage over the big, dumb companies who don’t see obvious opportunities (and even if they do, can’t act on them as quickly as we can)
* The association I joined (and then left) that refused to discuss how to make money within the industry they were focused on! (It was quite bizarre, but a great example of why it’s important to get advisory outside of your own field, for your own sake.)
* What the disappearing “middle” consumer means for our own personal economies of our businesses (I think you’ll find this fascinating, even if your business is B2B).
* Why it’s time to be more CREATIVE than ever, and a sneak preview of a brand new workshop I have coming up this spring to help you do that.
I know you’ll get a lot out of this episode. So listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now (or download for later).
Love and Success,
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!