At our recent meeting for The Trust, a clear theme emerged just during our first session. There is currently a simultaneous occurrence for all of us, consisting of huge new opportunities along with huge demand to LET GO of something else in order to move in the right direction. And along with all this, feeling some crazy damn chaos on the perimeter!
But is all that chaos around us right now actually happening TO us? Or… FOR us? Think of a brilliant new home you’ve been dreaming of for years, but right now you’re in the middle of the old teardown. Welcome to ‘demo day’, baby!
I’ve been hearing from many of you on social that this is happening for you as well. The good news is, this entire #GlambitionRadio show looks at this phenomenon and how you can ride the wave to your highest outcomes yet.
On this episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll hear:
- The powerful exercise we did led by our member Kate Northrup that helped us let go of what no longer serves us.
- The most common areas I see the chaos happening for my clients – and how to handle it with grace
- The prayer I use when needing an unmistakable sign showing me what to do next
- How it’s quite possible this time is for you to develop a brand new value system aligned with your NEW you
- What part of this conversation will be a session at my upcoming event ICONIC: The Revolution
And much more! Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram. Please DO share about this show, and we’ll share your post! Tag me along with the hashtag #GlambitionRadio.
P.S. I would love your review. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Apply to join my November 2+3 event ICONIC: The Revolution [less than 20 seats left!]
- Learn more about The Trust – the modern, premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs
- Follow me on Instagram