By creating a list, or by increasing your current list size, you develop an expanding audience for your products and services that’s much easier to reach, over and over again. Of course, it’s important to attract and qualify the people who are most likely to buy your products or services. Putting a well-designed list-building strategy in place has helped to pull my business forward from a one-woman startup idea to earning consistent multi-million dollar revenues per year.
That’s why I urge you to join me on a complimentary teleseminar today, Wednesday, July 14, where I’ll give you the LATEST information on list-building:
“Grow That List! The 7 Streams of List Building That Are Working Right Now”
with Ali Brown
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
On this special no-cost call, you’ll learn…
* the 7 list-building “streams” you should be directing to your site right now–to create a river of traffic
* how to create slow and steady flows of prospects as well as fast gushes of list growth (and why you need both)
* 3 of the latest list-building methods that are relatively NEW and that you should try
* which list-building methods are now outdated (cross these off your to-do-list!)
* which software/applications I recommend to automatically manage your list
* the MOST important thing you have to keep in mind when growing your list
* how to get your list growing now…even if you don’t have a website yet
* details about my BRAND NEW four-part telecourse on list-building that I will be personally teaching this summer!
The whole idea of creating a business (rather than just a “job”) is to have your business support its own growth along with you. That happens best when you learn how to spot new list-building opportunities, win new qualified prospects, and build a list that continues to grow your business successfully, whether you’ve been in operation for a while now, or especially if you’re just starting out.
Tomorrow’s list-building teleseminar is the first call I’ve hosted like this in quite some time, so don’t miss it! Sign up now here to reserve your space on this complimentary call.
Love and success,
P.S. You can share the news of this call with your friends and colleagues, just be sure to reserve your spot HERE first! : )