It’s ‘Flip the Script’ Summer here on #GlambitionRadio, so that means YOU get to hear the tables turned on ME… in four of the BEST interviews I’ve been on over the past year or two!
For our final episode of this series, can we talk about embracing the natural power of being a WOMAN… yes, please! You’re going to love this interview of me by Tara Marino on her podcast ‘The Beautiful Soul-Led Life’. (Be sure to subscribe here.)
Tara and I get real about the consequences of women operating out of our alignment, and why it is more important than ever for women to get in tune with who we really are to fully honor + trust ourselves.
Tara’s company Elegant Femme shows women how to honor and trust themselves fully in life and business… with grace and style. She is such a kind, generous soul with an effortless energy that I’m sure you will pick up on throughout our conversation.
On this episode of ‘The Beautiful Soul-Led Life’ on Glambition Radio, you’ll hear:
- The changes happening within the Feminine Collective and why we should be paying attention
- How being triggered can actually help you uplevel in a grand way and become more a more confident leader
- How the past few years have allowed me to reconnect with who I really am, and how that has positively impacted my business decisions and growth
- Why homeschooling has been one of the greatest choices and experiences for my family… and me personally
- How to draw on your creative energy at will to come up with new ideas, solutions, and opportunities to disrupt the status quo
- What the world needs from women right now… and how we can be a part of the revolution
We also get nostalgic talking about all the fun ‘dazzle’ I used to feature at my live events… including acrobats in Vegas, cowboys in Dallas, and more!
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram. Please DO share about this show, and we’ll share your post! Tag me (@alibrownofficial) along with the hashtag #GlambitionRadio.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!