You’ve seen her on the The Ramsey Show, and her advice is always spot on! But if you’ve ever asked yourself ‘How do I do it all?’, don’t miss this episode with Christy Wright.
Christy is a No. 1 national best-selling author, personal development expert, and host of The Christy Wright Show. Since 2009, she has served at Ramsey Solutions, where she teaches on personal development, business, and faith.
We are on a ‘productivity’ roll this month on Glambition Radio, and I’m thrilled to have Christy back on the show to share her newest book. ‘Take Back Your Time: The Guilt-Free Guide to Life Balance’ helps women transform their perspective of ‘doing it all’ to identify instead what is the RIGHT next action to take. Because when our ambitions and happiness are on the line, we’ve got to be ruthless about what makes the cut and how we spend our time.
During our conversation, you’ll learn practical methods to apply your resources and gifts in new ways to create balance + accomplishment at work and at home. And Christy’s methods are refreshingly grounded in both theory and application for women in all stages of life and career.
And if there’s one thing I want you to take away from this episode, it’s Christy’s message that you have the power to define—and achieve—YOUR version of success. Because as we create the new models, sometimes we need a reminder of just how empowered we really are…
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- The one question women are all STILL asking when it comes to juggling business and life, and how to finally achieve the ‘B’ word…
- How to identify what’s right for you in your current season AND situation… and let go of the expectation of doing EVERYTHING perfectly (are you ready to reassess what’s really important?)
- Why ‘mom guilt’ isn’t going away anytime soon, and how we can learn to work with this sense of responsibility in all areas of life (it’s time to embrace our innate wiring!)
- How to look at all of your resources with fresh eyes (including time, money, relationships, and energy) when you begin designing a life that’s right for YOU and your idea of happiness
- And, my personal favorite… how the world’s crazy events can be viewed through a symbolic lens, PLUS Christy’s take on why the world is NOT ending right now! (Phew, what a relief…)
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!