If you’ve ever felt the inclination to allow finances, family, time (or anything else…) to get in the way of pursuing your biggest dreams, this is an episode you’ve got to listen to.
From the time she was 9 years old assisting in her family’s dry cleaning business in Iceland, this master coach and ‘international woman of mystery’ has cultivated a track record of accomplishment and influence. But what Sigrun Gudjonsdottir (known online as simply ‘Sigrun’) is most excited about now is her mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. With her mantra of ‘Be inspired. Think big. Take action.’, she’s helping the women she works with reach new levels of success—in Europe and beyond.
When I get to interview the women I work with, I love discovering new things about them. And my Premier client Sigrun did not disappoint on this episode of #GlambitionRadio—she’s a licensed architect, holds four master’s degrees AND has an MBA from London Business School. She’s successfully turned around several small companies in Iceland and gained prominent media attention as one of only four women on the ‘top hundred’ company list during her time at the fourth largest IT company in Iceland. Today, she runs a multi-7-figure coaching company that assists thousands of women all over the world. And the ‘red thread’ connecting each of these accomplishments is her steadfast determination to pursue her dreams, and how it was all seeded during her early years.
On this episode, you’ll hear:
- How surprising information from unexpected sources guided Sigrun’s professional pivots — and kept her true to her purpose
- The life-changing moment she traded power for vulnerability — and how this brought in the LOVE of her life (I love this story!)
- Why it’s critical for even the most successful women to have to confront feelings of shyness during an ‘up-level’
- The eye-opening reason Sigrun wears RED… and what this symbolizes for women across the world
- Why courage and awareness of purpose are essential elements of opportunity… in business and in life
- All about her exciting new Selfmade Summit for women, happening in Iceland this June. (Tickets are available now.)
So head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Listen to ‘The Sigrun Show’ podcast
- Learn more about Sigrun’s Selfmade Summit for women
- Watch Sigrun’s TEDx Talk, ‘Be inspired. Think big. Take action.’
- Learn more about The Trust – my new premier network for women entrepreneurs generating over $1M+ annually