It’s not unusual for fear and resistance to rear their heads in the presence of a POWERFUL mission…
My guest is Sharon Lechter, the foremost expert on financial literacy and education. And today we’re exploring the powerful effect of your mindset in relation to wealth-building, health, happiness, and perseverance in adversity. But what I’m most impressed with is how Sharon follows some key advice when confronting obstacles.
Sharon is the co-author of the international bestselling series, ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ and author of several other books, including the soon to be released, ‘Exit Rich’. She is also author of several titles in conjunction with the Napoleon Hill Foundation, and I have to share that one of my favorites is ‘Outwitting the Devil’.
As you’ll hear on Glambition Radio, ‘Outwitting the Devil’ has created quite the spiritual stir since its original conception by Hill in the 1930s. Sharon is a wealth of wisdom on achieving abundance and creating your reality through a clear and disciplined mental framework—and this includes her own challenging experience bringing ‘Outwitting the Devil’ to publication.
This was a juicy addition to our conversation that included Sharon’s advice on building assets with your company.
As the CEO of Pay Your Family First, Sharon is a highly sought-after mentor who has worked with major brands like Disney and Time Warner as an advisor on the topic of financial literacy. She is a New York Times Bestselling author, successful entrepreneur, philanthropist, has enjoyed a 35-year career as a licensed CPA. She has also advised two US Presidents on the topic of financial literacy.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- Why Napoleon Hill’s wife FORBADE the publishing of his 1938 ‘Outwitting the Devil’ manuscript… and how the document was recovered and eventually released from secrecy (it was literally locked away in a vault for decades…)
- Sharon explains her spiritual experience while reviewing Hill’s original typewritten document — and the power of this futuristic manuscript to affect positive change in the psyche and spirit
- How to reframe your thinking of assets for your wealth-building plan, including how to ‘Exit Rich’.
- Two areas of focus you can control RIGHT NOW to create a positive and productive environment for yourself (especially during crazy and chaotic times)
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Get Sharon’s new book, ‘Exit Rich’
- Order Sharon’s book with Napoleon Hill, ‘Outwitting the Devil’
- Explore Sharon’s resources on her website
- Learn more about The Trust — my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs