When much of ‘normal life’ now feels out of control, how do we move from victim… to VISION? At the mercy of inconvenient circumstances, we have a precious opportunity to tap into new levels of creativity and imagination to construct a better world.
On today’s #GlambitionRadio, Rha Goddess and I have a mesmerizing and enriching conversation about how previous distortions around money, success, contribution and just living life are being cracked open to allow space for a more elegant and aligned way of ‘staying true, getting paid, and doing good’.
On GlambitionRadio.com, Rha explains how our current ‘divine pause’ is freeing us from shackles of outdated success, false versions of self, and dreams that are actually making us miserable… and to see future possibilities through the cracks of what was. (There are so many paradigm shifts just waiting to happen.)
Rha has been a cultural innovator, social impact strategist and creative change agent for over 30 years. Her work has been featured in major publications like Time Magazine, Ms Magazine, Variety, Forbes, Fast Company, etc. and she was chosen as one of ‘50 Founders to Watch’ by Essence Magazine in 2017. Her new book, ‘The Calling: 3 Fundamental Shifts to Stay True, Get Paid, and Do Good’, was released earlier this year.
On this poignant episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll hear:
- How Rha’s book tour cancellation actually aligned with her ‘higher use’ of self… and how she’s using this time to rebuild + redesign for a better future
- The major life anchors we are being invited to examine during this radical societal shift—and how we can create new beliefs around our purpose in the world
- How anger and anxiety are messengers inviting us to look deeper at where we build our foundations and home (whatever that looks like for you)
- The invaluable lessons to be found in stillness, obedience, and contribution—and how these shape your new ‘personal economy’
- Ways to access your own personal ‘downloads’ with instructions on what you should do next—and why it’s critical you listen to this guidance
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Get Rha’s new book, ‘The Calling: 3 Fundamental Shifts to Stay True, Get Paid, and Do Good’
- Learn more about Rha’s Move the Crowd programs
- My previous interview with Rha where she goes deep into her story — Ep. 125
- Apply for a VIP Strategy Day with me, Ali Brown
- Learn more about The Trust—my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs