You remember her as the bright and bubbly Chrissy Snow from the ‘70s sitcom ‘Three’s Company’, or as a Las Vegas entertainer, or even the leggy spokesmodel for the famous Thigh Master. But what you may not know about the author of more than 25 books on life, love, and women’s health + wellness is just how much of an entrepreneurial powerhouse Suzanne Somers really is…
On this episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll hear the myriad ways that Suzanne has established herself as a multi-industry iconoclast—from sharing health + wellness advice contrary to the most ‘prescribed’ of the day, to advocating for pay equity at a time when women didn’t dare ruffle feathers in showbiz. Suzanne is a master at turning lemons into lemonade and seizing opportunity (both personally and professionally), as you’ll hear in this fantastic and FUN interview.
We also discuss a few practical lifestyle tips that can help sustain (or reinvigorate) juicy, thriving relationships and a joie de vivre at any age, thanks to Suzanne’s passion for seeking AND speaking the truth about ultimate wellness and happiness. And we dive into her NEW book ‘A New Way to Age’.
On #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- Why you don’t choose passion—but passion chooses you (a key takeaway for anyone searching for their purpose or next great contribution)
- The price Suzanne has paid for being a controversial voice—and the impact of her worldwide visibility on transforming women’s lives
- How Suzanne embraces opportunity to reinvent herself—sometimes drastically—by leveraging failure into even greater successes
- Why a case of the ‘I’ll-show-yous’ helped propel Suzanne into stardom… and beyond!
- Suzanne’s hilarious ‘7 Dwarves of Menopause’ that shine a humorous light on our inevitable hormonal changes
- How THIS evening ritual with her love of 50+ years, Alan Hamel, keeps Suzanne feeling flirty, fun, and full of life (proving that age really is just a number!)
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!