How many fashion retailers came out of the last two years not only sustaining their business but landing well ahead of where they were? And also right after opening several new retail locations beforehand? You’re about to hear that story, but there’s much more to Paige Adams-Geller and her company PAIGE than meets the eye.
I first pulled on a pair of PAIGE jeans back in 2006 and felt I’d finally found the brand to fit me best. But since then, they’ve expanded to become a full lifestyle brand. (I ask her about this decision on this #GlambitionRadio – when do you know that’s the right thing to do versus staying true to the original product? What’s the risk of diluting the power of what you’re known so well for?)
Paige’s journey began in Los Angeles, where her entrepreneurial spirit took her from working as one of the top fit models in the industry to launching her namesake collection in 2004. But there are many twists and turns to her story, including not only why she decided to launch PAIGE but also become a fierce advocate for The Rape Foundation. (She shares how the traumatic experience led to later inspiration during our interview today, and I’m so honored she opened up for us.)
I am SO excited to announce that Paige will be a Special Guest Advisor for The Trust, joining us LIVE at our Official Fall Meeting here in Scottsdale, AZ on October 4+5, 2022! Want to join us? Learn more and apply here!
After founding the brand, today Paige sits at the helm as Creative Director, where she continues to lead with her commitment to cutting edge design and passion for creating ‘pieces that you will live in’.
On this episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll hear:
- The unlikely confidante who encouraged Paige to start her own clothing line (and then she quickly ‘went for it’)
- How PAIGE’s leadership team navigated ‘The Rona’ and created opportunities during an inopportune time
- What’s fashion-forward now in denim and other trends (I asked her to catch me up!) and how to make ‘office casual’ look and feel professional, yet stylish and comfortable
- How the PAIGE brand has evolved over the years from jeans, step by step
- Paige’s advice on building and leading a dedicated team and maintaining a great company culture (this had a few gems I wrote down for sure)
Get ready to be pleasantly surprised by the depth and meaning Paige brings to the fashion industry as well as her passion for helping women entrepreneurs.
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram. Please DO share about this show, and we’ll share your post! Tag me along with the hashtag #GlambitionRadio.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Shop PAIGE
- Follow PAIGE on Instagram
- Hear our previous interview from 2018
- Get the details on my fall event ICONIC: The Revolution
- Join Paige and all of us, LIVE in October at our meeting for The Trust – the modern, premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs