By starting a list, or by increasing your current list size, you create new opportunities to promote your services or products and ramp up your sales.
But the size of your mailing list isn’t the most important thing. It’s important to attract and qualify the people who are most likely to buy your products or services. Building my list properly has been a huge factor in my business growing from a zero-figure idea into a solid company that today brings in millions of dollars per year.
This topic is SO important for your business growth that I’m hosting a complimentary teleseminar to give you the LATEST information on list-building:
“Grow That List! The 7 Streams of List Building That Are Working Right Now”
with Ali Brown
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Learn more and register here.
On this special no-cost call, you’ll learn…
* the 7 list-building “streams” you should be directing to your site right now–to create a river of traffic
* how to create slow and steady flows of prospects as well as fast gushes of list growth (and why you need both)
* 3 of the latest list-building methods that are relatively NEW and that you should try
* which list-building methods are now outdated (cross these off your to-do-list!)
* which software/applications I recommend to automatically manage your list
* the MOST important thing you have to keep in mind when growing your list
* how to get your list growing now…even if you don’t have a website yet
* details about my BRAND NEW four-part telecourse on list-building that I will be personally teaching this summer!
Whether you’re just starting to build a list for your new business idea, OR you’re ready for a “list-building checkup” to step up the growth of your existing customer list, you’ll learn how to spot new list-building opportunities, win new qualified prospects, and build a list that will help grow your business successfully.
It’s been quite some time since I hosted a call like this, so don’t miss it! Sign up now here to reserve your space on this complimentary teleseminar.
Love and success,
P.S. Invite your friends and colleagues to join you on this call, just remember to reserve your spot HERE first! : )