When an unconventional path to success is a true example of the American Dream, it’s time to pay attention. Originally from Honduras, Michelle Bosch understood the value of hard work and planning for her future.
Beginning in real estate investing in 2002, and after years of building her dream, today she is co-founder and CFO of Orbit Investments, which manages over $40 million in real estate assets. She’s also the co-creator of a unique program sharing a simple system to take advantage of current opportunities in the relatively new real estate category of ‘land flipping’.
After successfully buying and selling more than 4,000 lots, Michelle and her husband Jack (also an immigrant) received requests from others asking how they could get in the game. So today they lead the Land Profit Generator, which has helped thousands of families across the world achieve new levels of financial freedom using their methods.
Today on Glambition Radio, you’ll hear about Michelle’s journey to success, and the several types of income streams she’s created for herself and her family.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- The smart decision Michelle’s father made years ago before his death that would set into motion the future of her understanding of money and family legacy
- How she embraced the disadvantages of her immigrant status—and why this background actually set her up for success (an interesting perspective considering some contrasting American work ethics)
- Why NOW is the best time to get started in the hot market of land investing… as well as the inconvenient ‘three T’s’ you’re guaranteed to avoid on your way to success
- The difference between ‘balance sheet’ wealth and ‘income statement’ wealth—and why you’ll find freedom from the status quo when you change THIS mentality…
- Why a WIN in your finances will affect all other areas of your life… and your family’s future. (Ladies, now is a HUGE opportunity to choose your side of the growing wealth gap.)
I’m so glad to finally have Michelle on the show, as she’s brought such a great influence to both The Trust (she’s a member) and my Premier client group, where we worked together for over two years.
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!