More women need to build to SELL. And we’ve got one of the best experts on this topic this week!
Linda Rose is the author of ‘Get Acquired for Millions’, the ‘insider’s guide to designing the most lucrative exit strategy’ for business owners navigating mergers and acquisitions. This consultant knows her stuff on valuation, buyer types, the selling process, maximizing value, and more.
She’s created and sold four companies during her career, and has helped companies increase value 10x, grow SaaS revenue more than 40% YOY, and retain 97.5% customer retention rate. And while Linda’s niche focuses on the global technology sector, these principles apply to ANY business, as you’ll learn on Glambition Radio.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- The defining moment when a 7th-grade Linda proclaimed her future career as a CPA… and how this evolved to ‘accidental entrepreneur’ (You might resonate with this story if you’re a mom!)
- Thrilling tales from Linda’s 45-day solo hike on the Pacific Crest Trail (these nail-biters should be a book in itself…) plus what Linda learned about herself along the way
- Key considerations you CAN’T afford to neglect if you’re planning to sell your company one day (these are also great refreshers on business best practices)
- How recognizing your employees’ dreams can help bring your business vision to fruition (and enrich everyone’s life in the process)
- Linda’s personal perspective on growing and leading your company organically… and what this means when it comes time to sell
I’m thrilled to share that Linda was one of our Special Guest Advisors for my network The Trust last year. Several members are STILL talking about the insights they received during Linda’s session!
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!