Can it really be… this… EASY? Our guest today says YES… even if you’re in the midst of what feels like a struggle. I have to admit, I’d known OF Susie over the years and felt like I already ‘knew’ her. But then we finally talked (on this episode)! There were SO many things I wasn’t aware of that make both her story and her attitude incredibly rich and inspiring.
Susie spent much of her childhood growing up in domestic violence shelters, driving her to vow that one day she’d create a much different life for herself. But instead of going for what our typical path for success would be, she skipped college and instead opted to travel, live, and work all over the world. I love how she’s created her own version of success while thoroughly enjoying every minute of it. (And this spirit comes through in our interview!)
Susie and her work have been featured on the Today show, Oprah, Business Insider, CNN, Forbes, Time Inc, Marie Claire and … you get the idea. 😉 Her new book Let It Be Easy is her third book, which is about simple ways to stop stressing and start living.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, Susie shares how her upbringing of struggle is a part of the success she created today, the business models she uses to make AND impact millions – on her own schedule, and more.
On this episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll hear:
- Why *confidence* is the ULTIMATE productivity hack (I LOVED this one!)
- How Susie discovered life coaching, and what pulled her to pursue this big career change when she was 30
- Susie’s ‘good enough’ philosophy, and how to implement it in your own life and business, while still maintaining high standards
- Advice on how to finally embrace BIG VISIBILITY – so you can be discovered in a greater way, and get more done in less time
- How we are both NOT convinced that a *university degree* is a must for anyone these days. (I am not attached to my own twins going to college, and I explain why.)
Plus, you DON’T want to miss us getting fired up about *the RELAXED, successful woman rebellion* (and why you want to be a part of it)!
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook. Please DO share about this show, and we’ll share your post! Tag me along with the hashtag #GlambitionRadio.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Learn more about Susie Moore
- Follow Susie on Instagram
- Buy Susie’s newest book, Let It Be Easy
- Learn more about The Trust – the modern, premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs