Answer… Create your targeted list of prospects.
That’s how you’ll always have new potential buyers and new opportunities to promote your services or products and make new sales.
But not just by filling up your mailing list with everybody and anybody. The real trick is adding interested, qualified leads who are much more likely to actually buy your product or service! Building my list properly has been a huge factor in my business growing from a zero-figure idea into a solid company that today brings in millions of dollars per year.
In fact, it’s so important for YOUR business growth that I’m hosting a complimentary teleseminar to give you the LATEST information on list-building:
“Grow That List! The 7 Streams of List Building That Are Working Right Now”
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
7:00pm EasternLearn more and register here.
On this special no-cost call, you’ll learn…
* the 7 list-building “streams” you should be directing to your site right now–to create a river of traffic
* how to create slow and steady flows of prospects as well as fast gushes of list growth (and why you need both)
* 3 of the latest list-building methods that are relatively NEW and that you should try
* which list-building methods are now outdated (cross these off your to-do-list!)
* which software/applications I recommend to automatically manage your list
* the MOST important thing you have to keep in mind when growing your list
* how to get your list growing now… even if you don’t have a website yet
* details about my BRAND NEW four-part telecourse on list-building that I will be personally teaching this summer!
Whether you’re ready to start building a list for your new business, OR you’ve been at it for a while and need a “list-building checkup” to step up your list growing, you’ll learn how to spot new list-building opportunities, win new qualified prospects, and build a list that will help grow your business successfully.
I haven’t hosted a call like this in quite some time, so don’t miss it! Sign up now here to reserve your space on this complimentary call.
Love and success,
P.S. Feel free to invite your friends and colleagues to this call, but please remember to reserve your spot HERE first! : )