Today’s topic is a deep ride with my client Kavita J. Patel, whose insights on love and relationships are profound. And it starts with her own love story. After her partner of four years abruptly broke up with her, she blamed herself and promptly made several failed attempts to win him back (making him a gift basket, showing up on his door step, she did it all!), she finally had to let go.
But a year and half later, they got back together, and today they are married (with baby on the way, too!). But it’s how she changed herself that made the difference, and it’s something she explains in detail on Glambition Radio.
Kavita is a love and relationship coach whose mission is to help people understand that relationships are a window into the self. She has studied ancient eastern philosophy for 20 years, and her practical-meets-spiritual, no-nonsense method of coaching teaches her clients how to turn inwards to identify and release what she refers to as your subconscious past, to cultivate worthiness from within.
If you’ve felt unworthy of love or have struggled in your romantic relationships, you need to hear this episode of Glambition Radio.
On the show, we discuss:
* throwing away the dating “rules” — I share my own funny stories around trying all the methods in my earlier years!
* how relationships are the biggest force and contributor toward your own evolvement as an individual
* why we sometimes still feel lonely even when we are with somebody we love
* how understanding and releasing your subconscious past can transform you – and it’s not as painful a process as you may fear
* why it’s important to surround yourself with the right people and work with the right mentors
* her upcoming online course “Worthy from Within”
Hear how Kavita creating space to nurture her inner worthiness led to her finally landing a healthy and successful relationship — she takes us through her special 4-part process.
On Glambition Radio, Kavita and I also talk about pregnancy brain, what to do if your guy is just being a jerk (where do we draw the line on developing ourselves?), and why it’s important to cultivate your curiosity.
You’re not going to want to miss this. So listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now (or download for later).
***ALSO, if you’d like to know YOUR love type, and how it affects your love life and relationships, take Kavita’s QUIZ here. It’s pretty insightful!***
Love and Success,
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!