In an industry as competitive as nutrition, few brands stand out like Isagenix. And here to share her success secrets and celebrate the release of her new book, ‘Resilient: Lessons Learned, Lives Changed,’ is Isagenix co-founder and co-chair Kathy Coover.
Along with her husband Jim, Kathy founded Isagenix in 2002 after becoming the top income earner at three different network marketing companies. With her incredible track record, Kathy decided to strike out on her own to empower other families in their quest for improved health, wellness, and finances. Thus, the Gilbert, Arizona-based wellness brand was born.
On Glambition Radio you’ll hear how Kathy’s passion for people, combined with an outstanding product line, has contributed to the massive success of Isagenix.
Kathy’s numerous accolades include receiving the American Business Awards’ prestigious ‘Woman of the Year’ honor, Direct Selling News magazine naming her one of ‘The Most Influential Women in Direct Selling’ in 2017, and AZ Business Leaders selecting her as one of the most influential healthcare leaders in the health and beauty industry each year for the past four years.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- How, in her first entrepreneurial venture, Kathy flipped the traditional dental practice model on its head. (Hear the surprising staff member SHE hired! This clue demonstrating her thought process really points to her future.)
- Why people are just as important as product—and how Kathy has fostered a culture of empowerment at Isagenix for her customers and staff alike
- Kathy’s top 3 pieces of advice to power up your entrepreneurial journey (and strengthen your own wellness too)
- How Kathy ‘failed’ at her retirement… and why she finally decided to release her decades of top stories and success tips in her new book
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Order Kathy’s new book, ‘Resilient: Lessons Learned, Lives Changed’
- Explore the Isagenix product line
- Learn more about The Trust– my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs