Sometimes the next BIG idea can be found right in your own backyard. That’s exactly what happened to Kari Warberg Block when she discovered the key to what later became the most disruptive all-natural pest prevention product on the market.
When faced with pesky AND pricey mouse mishaps on her farm (causing tractor damage averaging $1,300 for repairs!), Kari began to explore alternative solutions to safely and humanely remove pests from the premises—without harming them or the family dog.
In fact, her natural repellents became a scientifically recognized ‘discovery’ and patent, as you’ll hear on Glambition Radio! After a series of intense legal tribulations—including a $2 million EPA registration—EarthKind hit the shelves. It has since grown to a multiple 8-figure company and its products are sold in 35,000 stores across the US.
But even more impressive than this healthy solution to pest prevention is Kari’s ‘whatever it takes’ mindset. And she’s sharing years of wisdom in her new book, ‘Gathering Around the Table: A Story of Purpose-Driven Change Through Business’, which is now available for pre-order.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- How a near-death experience clarified Kari’s vision for her life, and drove her deeper into her commitment to create positive environmental change
- All about her epic battle with the EPA. Bringing EarthKind to market really was a war of light and dark energetic forces—including an animal omen!
- Why a local news feature produced a two-block line of customers for EarthKind… waiting in -20 degree South Dakota weather! (Talk about identifying a ‘need’!)
- How Kari’s open-minded observation in nature led to this first pest control of its kind… and disrupted an entire industry (even removing several major brands from shelves entirely)
I was thrilled to catch up with Kari and learn more about her path and purpose. (Plus, you’ll hear a funny story involving our last dinner together. ;))
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Pre-order Kari’s new book, ‘Gathering Around the Table’
- Explore EarthKind’s natural product line
- Learn more about The Year of the Monarch award
- Learn more about The Trust– my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs