In 2010, long before podcasting was cool, and before she had any traction with her ‘Eventual Millionaire’ podcast, today’s Glambition Radio guest crafted a vision… she wanted to eventually become a millionaire herself — and clearly outlined her future life despite how cheesy it felt to envision her dreams. And, through hopeful cold calls and emails, she slowly began to interview and surround herself with real millionaires — and discovered they had one strong success indicator in common: a clearly defined vision.
On today’s episode of Glambition Radio, author and host of ‘Eventual Millionaire’, Jaime Masters, dispels the myth that reaching millionaire status is out of the realm of possibility, along with key realizations that show… millionaires, they’re just like us!
Jaime has interviewed over 400 millionaires and billionaires, and has caught the attention of media giants including Yahoo Finance, Inc.com, SUCCESS Magazine, Entrepreneur, and more. Her bestselling book, The Eventual Millionaire, is available online and wherever books are sold.
On #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear us discuss:
- The importance of cultivating high-quality, in-person interactions during an age of fast and anonymous digital connections (because you really are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with)
- How to bend time to your will for more immediate business results (no super-powers needed… implementation is just one decision away)
- The emotional realities of up-leveling with a full-time team — and how responsibility for others suddenly hits an all new level of ‘real’
- Why it’s cool (and super helpful) to be geeky — and the benefits of working with complementary skillsets (quick tip — you shouldn’t do it all by yourself)
- Why making more money doesn’t erase your problems; Jaime and I agree — adding more zeros simply amplifies what’s already happening in your life, for better or worse
I was honored to be a guest on Jaime’s podcast last year, and was delighted to continue our conversation. I’m sure you’ll find this episode an entertaining and insightful listen.
So head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Listen to Jaime’s ‘Eventual Millionaire’ podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Read ‘The Eventual Millionaire: How Anyone Can Be an Entrepreneur and Successfully Grow Their Startup’
- Learn more about ‘Eventual Millionaire’ coaching and products
- Listen to my guest appearance on Jaime’s ‘Eventual Millionaire’ podcast