WOW… I was thrilled to have Danielle Laporte back on #GlambitionRadio to talk about… LOVE. Not love as in loving another person in particular, but a concept much greater, and the theme of her new book ‘How To Be Loving…when your heart is breaking open and the world is waking up.’
And, what does this have to do with ourselves as business owners and leaders? More than you may realize, in today’s times. Danielle spent the past few years radically simplifying her life, doing the deep work, and determining that love is not a feeling, but a virtue, and how we learn about love and express it is incredibly personal.
The good news? We can stop the chase. Stop fixing ourselves. Release the pressure. Let anything that’s not in alignment with that light fall away. This message is so liberating, incredibly practical, and needed. I really could have talked with her for DAYS about all this – as one concept led to another, and another, and another.
Danielle LaPorte is a renowned spiritual leader and mentor, as well as the creator of the Heart Centered Leadership Program with 400+ leaders in 30 countries. She is also the author of The Fire Starter Sessions, The Desire Map, and White Hot Truth.
On this episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll hear:
- How Danielle became relatable to me again (I was being honest here)
- Why now we need to navigate life even when we don’t know where we’re going
- The ‘evolution of Danielle’ and how her new book came to be (different from past messages)
- The one thing that makes her shadow side come out (you might relate to this a lot, and it’s a funny story)
- Danielle’s take on being loving, putting your ego aside, and living life on purpose
I just know you’re going to LOVE this powerful and timely conversation!
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram. Please DO share about this show, and we’ll share your post! Tag me along with the hashtag #GlambitionRadio.
P.S. I would love your review. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Order Danielle’s book, ‘How To Be Loving’
- Follow Danielle on Instagram
- Get the details on my fall event ICONIC: The Revolution
- Learn more about The Trust – the modern, premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs