Listen here now:
It was a crazy summer with the twins, but I was happy to take several weeks off to spend more time with them as well as get a few house projects done.
Not sure about you, but sometimes it’s hard to give myself permission to take time off (really take time off) – because deep down I feel I am somehow “losing my place in line”. Like the “race” is going on without me.
That’s when I take a deep breath and remember it’s not about that at all. My journey is my own, and I can start and stop whenever I wish, and it will still be where I left it.
Now, it’s FALL – even though my babies are not even 16 months and not nearly ready for “back to school time”, fall always has that feeling that you should be “getting back into it” after a lazy summer.
So for today’s show, I’m going to give you a few keys to get focused, and to help you I’m going to outline three stages of growing your business and what you should be focusing on in each.
This is not your typical “get focused” advice. I’m not going to tell you to eliminate distractions, etc. as I’m guessing you obviously know you can’t do your best work around barking dogs and grabby toddlers. (I own two of them. Toddlers, not dogs. Although my cat Milo is a big whiner).
And, for something a bit different, for my own higher power as well as for the woo-woo in you, I’m going to give you a spiritual key for each key as well!
A few things I share that may surprise you (and I explain them all on the show):
- How most coaches are getting you to focus on the WRONG things for your stage of business (one size doesn’t fit all)
- Why you actually DON’T need a vision to grow your business (for now)
- Why you shouldn’t fart around with a blog, fancy branding, or even a book when you are getting your business off the ground
- Who you can ask for help from right now to help get the answers you need and your journey a bit smoother (besides me ;))
- Why you shouldn’t dare do your own bookkeeping—even if you are good at it
- How to know what stage of business you’re at and where to go from there
This is a really juicy, info-packed session I am leading here! Could be exactly what you need to hear today. You can listen to this episode of Glambition Radio by clicking the play button below. And if you want to hear my most recent episodes head over to iTunes to listen or subscribe for automatic updates.
(And remember, SUBSCRIBE on iTunes to get these automatically as they are released! This way they’re ready on your laptop or smartphone when you are. :))
Listen here now:
Love and success,
P.S. I would love your review!! We’ve had well over 100,000 downloads, but it seems few people take just a minute to write a review. If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and a comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! 🙂