Whether you’re scaling your company or aspiring to grow in your personal daily leadership, there’s no greater terrain to *explore your own self-awareness* than the pursuit of career success.
Alisa Cohn (named the Top Startup Coach in the world by the Thinkers50) has been coaching startup founders to grow into world-class CEOs for nearly 20 years. And on Glambition Radio, Alisa and I take a deep dive into the ‘real work’ of leadership and growth… ourselves.
In her new book ‘From Start-Up to Grown-Up: Grow Your Leadership to Grow Your Business’, Alisa provides a much-needed guide for business leaders to maximize strengths, defuse triggers, control self-doubt, and build on your motivators. In turn, this personal work will help create a dream team to take your professional mission to the next level of impact and meaning.
A one time startup CFO, strategy consultant, and current angel investor and advisor, Alisa was named the number one ‘Global Guru’ of startups in 2021, and has worked with startup companies such as Venmo, Etsy, DraftKings, The Wirecutter, Mack Weldon, and Tory Burch. She has coached C-Suite executives at Dell, Hitachi, Sony, IBM, Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, The New York Times, and Calvin Klein.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- Alisa’s ‘aha!’ moment when she realized coaching was her professional calling—and why she’s now sharing her insights from helping big-hitter CEOs hone their leadership + authenticity
- How to successfully navigate common inner roadblocks that entrepreneurs often face when scaling their business… and why these hiccups are proof of your growth potential
- Why it’s OK (and even a GOOD idea) to consider hiring the ‘right fit’ for your role in the business, even if that means letting go of the reins! (Is it time to replace yourself as CEO?)
- How to recognize the ideal client for your business—and why their business size might not be as important to YOUR success as you might think!
- And a fun one… the camaraderie Alisa and I share over the magic + serendipity of New York City living (plus a few flashbacks from dance floors and 5th floor walk-ups!)
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!