She was abandoned by her mother as a child, raised by her aunt, and—as a college sophomore—had no choice but to become the family breadwinner when her aunt unexpectedly passed away…
Today’s Glambition Radio guest Jereshia Hawk has a personal journey that will tug at your heartstrings and inspire your ambition. She is a sought-after business coach and sales expert who grew her business from nothing to $2 million in less than four years using organic marketing, a lean team, and high profit margins. But her success didn’t come without trials and tribulations in her early life.
Through running small businesses as a young adult, to becoming a pipeline engineer out of practicality, and then leveraging her corporate experience into a thriving business coaching company, Jereshia has navigated a truly inspiring career path. And now she’s teaching other women how to leverage their unique authority, successfully chart a ‘seller beware’ market, and deconstruct popular marketing systems to create their own versions of success.
Today, Jereshia (whom I’m honored to have in my Premier Client group) helps high-achieving experts launch and scale leveraged group coaching programs—but her methods are different than most. Listen in to learn how!
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- How Jereshia learned serious sales + marketing hustle by observing her aunt work retail at Victoria’s Secret… and how this directly influenced her entrepreneurial mindset!
- Why Jereshia seized the opportunity in her family’s adversity to create a new reality… and how necessity + practicality prevented overthinking to drive her results!
- How a 2.9% corporate raise calculation changed Jereshia’s value vs. time paradigm—plus, how to assess + market your value to max out your earning potential
- The fascinating perception of women of color in STEM fields—and Jereshia’s personal experience trying to change this narrative (I had no idea that hairstyles held so much weight at work…)
- And my favorite takeaway… Jereshia hits the nail on the head when she explains the true essence of a successful business coach. (Hint: it’s not always having the right answer.)
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Learn more about Jereshia’s programs at jereshiahawk.com.
- Learn more about my Premier Client Group and private coaching
- Learn more about The Trust – my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs