At 18 years old, she owned a business. A year later, she became a property investor, and by the time she turned 23, Emma Isaacs was a self-made millionaire. But when she stepped into leading the Australian-based organization Business Chicks, that’s when she also truly stepped into her purpose.
On today’s Glambition Radio, you’ll learn how Emma reluctantly attended a Business Chicks meeting years ago (she initially couldn’t stand the name) and then purchased this small women’s business community on a whim. Undaunted by her lack of funds and membership organization experience, she went on to expand the operation to two continents and over 500,000+ members. Business Chicks events have featured guest speakers including Sir Richard Branson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Diane von Furstenberg, Kate Hudson, and Arianna Huffington, among others.
Emma is the author of the book, ‘Winging It’ (newly released in the U.S.) and a serial philanthropist who’s raised over $13 million for charities around the world. She’s a mother to six children and inspires her global audience to accomplish their professional dreams while adding more joy to their lives.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- Why Emma’s never had a ‘traditional’ job—and her tips to embrace your entrepreneurial wiring for ultimate satisfaction + success at work
- When this simple question from Sir Richard Branson changed Emma’s perspective of abundance (on a global scale) and how to discern whose advice is worth considering (this was such a good point)
- The ‘currency’ that Emma relies on to support her business and network (and why she would NEVER outsource this annual task)
- How Emma’s ‘jump in the pool’ principle is a uniting and uplifting practice for her team (and how this mindset can make your life a LOT more fun!)
- How she makes it all happen as a mom of six—and the circumstances surrounding the recent home birth of her youngest son, which she decided to stream LIVE on Instagram in the middle of Covid and violent protests in LA (this was amazing to hear)
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Learn more about the Business Chicks
- Read Emma’s new book, ‘Winging It’
- Hear my 2016 interview with Emma on Glambition Radio
- Learn more about The Trust– my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs