She’s delivered thousands of babies, completed thousands of well-woman exams, and did everything an academic professor and OBGYN could do for over 20 years. But as her practice grew and her patients aged, Dr. Mary Claire Haver became more and more aware of her patients’ weight gain issues during menopause. Her usual advice wasn’t working for these women in their 40s, 50s, and beyond.
Today on #GlambitionRadio, she shares the story of how and why she created The Galveston Diet — the first and only scientifically-backed nutrition protocol of its kind, designed specifically for women entering midlife and menopause. Through her own experimentation with anti-inflammatory strategies, Mary Claire encountered shocking results that quickly caught on in her communities and online. (Thousands of women wanted to try the program before it was even formally ‘launched’!).
You’ll learn on GlambitionRadio.com how Mary Claire discovered the power of an anti-inflammatory approach to nutrition and wellness, and how this protocol helps women in their 40s, 50s, and beyond achieve their ultimate health and wellness goals.
On this episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll hear:
- The BIG FOUR food culprits wreaking havoc on your inflammation, gut health, and waistline—and why should get them out of your pantry ASAP
- Mary Claire’s utter dismay that women at midlife are typically completely omitted from nutrition studies—and the lengths she took to formulate this medically sound and results-producing program
- Confirmation that, YES, you can MELT unwanted weight without calorie trackers, pedometers, or eating endless, unsatisfying salads
- Why ‘fuel refocusing’ is a key component to dropping pounds and inches—and why eliminating THIS ingredient is essential for effortless progress
So head over to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Read The Galveston Diet
- Learn more about Mary Claire and follow her health tips
- Apply for a VIP Strategy Day with me, Ali Brown
- Learn more about The Trust– my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs