Her groundbreaking book, ‘Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office,’ changed how women would forever navigate their careers.
And once again, Dr. Lois P. Frankel is here to share a wealth of timeless wisdom to help you gracefully fortify and advance your professional success—no matter your workplace rank.
On Glambition Radio, Lois reveals several headline-grabbing tips that you can implement TODAY to stylize and strengthen your professional presence to create more impact. And though many of us are still navigating a new work-from-home structure, her advice is perhaps more valuable than ever before.
A Fortune 500 executive coach, Lois turned her years of corporate coaching into a series of New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling books. Today, she is the president of Corporate Coaching International and a globally sought-after keynote speaker. She’s been a guest on Larry King Live, The Tavis Smiley Show, The Today Show, and 20/20 to discuss her books, ‘Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office’, ‘Nice Girls Don’t Get Rich’, and ‘Nice Girls Just Don’t Get It’. Her new audiobook, ‘Nice Girls Don’t Speak Up or Stand Out,’ is now available to order.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- The ‘aha’ moment Dr. Lois realized her years of corporate coaching could help women ‘stop being girls’… (and thus, ‘Nice Girls…’ was born!)
- The sneaky communication crutch that dilutes women’s voices (plus three simple remedies to bolster your message)
- How to diagnose your value when negotiating a new salary—along with an exact script to achieve your desired outcome! (Brilliant and concise.)
- The phrase to reclaim your power over a project or presentation if you get ‘man-terrupted’ (it’s effective, without being a bully)
- What a ‘nice girl’ actually IS… and why leadership + visibility is more easily attainable than you might realize 😉
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Listen to Dr. Lois’s new audiobook, ‘Nice Girls Don’t Speak Up or Stand Out’
- Read Dr. Lois’s classic book, ‘Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office’
- Explore Dr. Lois’s other career resources on her website
- Email Dr. Lois for a free reading companion guide! (Just mention you heard her through Ali.)
- Learn more about The Trust– my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs