When survival is the focus of our conscious (and unconscious) minds, pleasure is often the first to be shoved to the back burner. It seems like a pandemic luxury item. But did you know that, as women, pleasure is actually linked to our overall health? In between running our businesses, homeschooling our kids, caring for family at a distance, and all our other daily responsibilities… it’s actually critical we make time for this now. Even if we start small.
And this week on #GlambitionRadio, the pleasure doctor is in the house! We’ve got women’s sexual health expert Dr. Jordin Wiggins who is going to blow your mind with how loaded this topic actually is, and how much we need it.
She also shares how women’s joy and pleasure has a big-picture impact on more than just the individual, but on society and world systems at large. On GlambitionRadio.com you’ll learn how small steps to feel more connection and pleasure open the gateway to improved immunity, more fulfilling personal relationships, and purposeful work—and how these holistic wellness improvements are shining light on historically ‘male’ models that have dominated worldwide systems and industries like science, healthcare, education and more. (It’s about time the pendulum begins to swing back.)
On today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Why pleasure and sensuality are truly human rights and a health indicator — not just ‘indulgences’ for women
- How the current COVID-19 climate is amplifying the importance of pleasure and joy (and how to embrace small moments of happiness no matter your current situation)
- Why a more female approach to world systems is beginning to emerge—and how this trend has been stirring for ages
- The key to embracing joy begins with worthiness (and how big life changes—you’ll even hear mine— can suddenly flip the switch)
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Read Dr. Jordin’s new book, ‘The Pink Canary’
- Learn more about The Pleasure Collective
- Follow Dr. Jordin on Instagram for women’s wellness tips
- Apply for a VIP Strategy Day with me, Ali Brown
- Learn more about The Trust – my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs