All truth begins as heresy. And our guest today is no stranger to having the courage to be the iconoclast in her category. For over three decades Christiane Northrup, M.D. has forged a path to help women reconnect with their own truth and inner knowing about what’s best for their bodies and their children.
As we confront undeniable agendas, rising intrusion into our personal lives, and increased censoring on all media platforms, it’s clear more than ever we need courageous experts to keep ‘pulling back the curtain’ so we can simply be aware of ALL perspectives and make decisions for ourselves.
On this episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll hear how over the course of her career as a high-profile pioneer in women’s health, Dr. Northrup has long encouraged her patients and worldwide audience to examine any mainstream narrative that tells you ‘you MUST’ follow an external authority against your own judgement to achieve wellness, healing, prosperity, and more.
While we definitely cover the current strange times in this show, there is good news to look forward to as we progress through this turning point in history into a new world that WE design. And that includes several practices you can implement right NOW to attune to your truth.
Dr. Northrup is a visionary pioneer in women’s health, with more than 30 years of clinical experience as a board-certified OB/GYN. She’s a three-time New York Times bestselling author of the recently revised ‘Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom’, ‘The Wisdom of Menopause’ and ‘Goddesses Never Age’. In 2013, Reader’s Digest named Dr. Northrup one of the ‘100 Most Trusted People in America.’ She’s been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, NBC Nightly News, The View, Rachael Ray, Good Morning America, 20/20, and The Dr. Oz Show, among others.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- How Dr. Northrup became ‘fully radicalized’ by the limitations + business model of conventional medicine… and why she advocates for the natural knowing of our bodies (despite decades of massive pushback from peers)
- Why NOW is the time to claim self-responsibility over your wellness… and how this heart-centered approach can impact the world on a mass scale (imagine if we all came together in this way…)
- The *single most important* practice to protect yourself from current fear + hysteria… as well as two simple ‘mood’ shifts that will instantly UP your energy
- Why women especially are being called to tune into our higher knowing right now. (I share my personal story of finally listening to what my body was telling me when I had my twins. I’m sure you mamas can relate.)
- The importance of asking (and understanding) ‘WHY?’ and how we’re waking up to the massive ‘cognitive dissonance’ that’s sweeping the nation. (Many things are NOT lining up, and it’s time to pay attention.)
Ready to ‘go there’? I am. Buckle up and let’s go.
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Get Dr. Northrup’s newly revised version of her groundbreaking book, ‘Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom’
- Learn more about Dr. Northrup on her website
- Watch Dr. Northrup’s Instagram Lives for her personal views
- Learn more about The Trust– my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs