She was the first female author of a productivity book FOR women. And she’s back to help you harness your purpose and create the life you’ve imagined.
Tanya Dalton is a best-selling author, speaker, and nationally recognized productivity expert for female leaders. Her highly anticipated second book, ‘On Purpose: The Busy Woman’s Guide to an Extraordinary Life of Meaning and Success’, will be released later this month.
Building on the time-prioritization tenets of her first book ‘The Joy of Missing Out’, ‘On Purpose’ takes productivity a step beyond practical time management and invites you to re-imagine what COULD be in your business and life. Now, it’s time to leverage your GOALS into creating the reality you want… and Tanya lays out exactly how in a step-by-step process that breaks down your grand visions into actionable and achievable steps.
Tanya (a founding member of my network The Trust!) is also the founder and CEO of inkWELL Press Productivity Co., a multi-million dollar company providing tools that work as a catalyst in helping women do less while achieving maximum success. Her new book will be released and available for purchase wherever books are sold on October 26.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- Why achieving goals is—wait for it—NOT the goal! But why goal-setting is the vehicle to get the life you want (and ditch the timelines you thought you needed!)
- How ‘On Purpose’ teaches you to think beyond daily time management to stretch into your future, long-term goals (this progression makes so much sense)
- How the essence of productivity has evolved alongside our changing lifestyles… and why it’s even more powerful NOW to focus on what’s most important, versus how much can be done
- Tanya shares a few practical exercises to help you discover your purpose and set goals that are uniquely aligned to YOUR strengths, lifestyle, and passions (are you ready to get fired up and live the life of your dreams?)
- How Tanya came face-to-face with the reality of setting goals and sticking to timelines (or not) when she began writing her book at the onset of last year’s shutdowns… and how this experience put her productivity philosophies to the test!
I can’t wait for you to hear Tanya’s proven strategies to not only imagine, but REALIZE what’s possible for you and your business.
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!