Tired of personal development programs that try to point out ‘what’s wrong with you’? The good news is, there’s a more elevated approach—especially for high-achieving women. My client Debi Maldonado is co-founder of Creative Mind Media and leads programs that empower women to find their ideal partners, expand their lives, and discover their purpose in life. Her deep, multi-sensory process based on Jungian Psychology and eastern wisdom traditions helps women step into a profound version of themselves. And she’s my guest on Glambition Radio.
Single into her 40s (I can relate!), Debi knows firsthand how it felt to be in search of a great partner along with her true purpose. For years she attended endless workshops, but she’d leave every event feeling even more broken and more hopeless. She’ll share on the show how she ended up shifting her focus instead to her potential. This propelled her forward and led her to meeting her husband Rob. With his Ph.D in psychology combined with her experience in the world of personal development, they realized they had something special to offer to the world together.
If you’ve suffered most of your life believing that you are broken and need to fix yourself before you find a partner, you need to hear this episode of Glambition Radio. I think you’ll find Debi’s approach refreshing.
Debi is the author of the bestselling book, “Let Love In: Open Your Heart & Mind To Attract Your Ideal Partner”. And she’s currently a columnist with Inc. Magazine and has been featured by the top news outlets, Cosmopolitan, Natural Health, Huffington Post, YourTango, Publisher’s Weekly, Complete Woman, and Playboy Radio.
On the show, we discuss:
* why women are NOT broken (stop assuming you have a ‘wound’ to heal)
* the importance of letting go of a victim mentality (it’s time to take responsibility for everything in your life in order to take back control)
* how the defense mechanisms we’ve created over time are actually a sign of a healthy mind (love this insight — she explains on the show)
* the importance of acknowledging our patterns and not attaching negative feelings to our habits (this is how you move forward to step into your true self — fascinating)
* how the smarter we are it’s actually harder to break the patterns because our ego is so clever and our intellect has all the excuses and rationalizations (it all makes sense now ;))
* how women who begin working with Debi start by looking for love, but they end up finding themselves (this is so important)
* how often times the things you seek in a partner are what you feel you’re lacking within yourself
* her upcoming “Creative Love Live” event, April 21-22, 2018 in NYC. (Learn more and grab a seat at debianddrrob.com/events/)
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, Debi and I also talk about how we find the balance between settling and seeking perfection in a partner, why we need to pay attention to our sleeping dreams, and… my thing for tall guys. 😉
I know you’ll get a lot out of this episode. So listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now (or download for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!