What do real estate, hip-hop celebrities, and ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ share in common? Dafina Smith’s early career. Winding as her professional path may seem, Dafina’s early experiences honed her business savvy and entrepreneurial spirit to launch her newest venture— Covet & Mane, a luxury hair extension brand that’s disrupting the beauty industry as the ‘Chanel of hair’.
Launched in 2019, Covet & Mane has empowered top salons and stylists to transform their earning potential by innovating and leveraging the power of premier hand-tied extensions.
On today’s #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear how beauty is a recession-proof business and why Dafina’s Covet & Mane is holding strong through a pandemic, personal upheavals, working from home with twins (I can relate!), and sharing a home office with her spouse, ESPN Sportscenter personality Ryan Smith. In fact, it’s these elements of ‘life surprise’ that make this conversation so relatable.
I also invite Dafina to share her expertise and perspective on #BlackLivesMatter, where you’ll hear her advice for ALL of us. You won’t want to miss this.
On GlambitionRadio.com, you’ll also hear:
- Why running a business that provides high quality at a high price—without guilt—uplifts an entire industry (you’ll learn just how far this ripple effect goes…)
- Why Covet & Mane’s hair extensions are taking the beauty industry by surprise—and why you should GO BIG if you’re going to try this hot trend for yourself 😉
- The hilarious + heartwarming story of how Dafina and her hubby met (no one was expecting THIS outcome!)
- Dafina’s perspective on how we can arm ourselves with weaponized knowledge to confront corruption and mistreatment at big and small social levels (and everywhere in between)
Dafina is also a member of The Trust, and I’ve been impressed with her from the start. I know you’re going to love this interview.
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Learn more about Covet & Mane
- See Covet & Mane’s gorgeous styles on Instagram
- Apply for a VIP Strategy Day with me, Ali Brown
- Learn more about The Trust – my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs