Named one of the ‘Top 3 Most Dangerous Females on the Planet’ by Ring Magazine, Cristy Nickel, founder of The Code Red Revolution, is a force to be reckoned with… in the gym, and in business. A former top U.S. fitness trainer and professional boxer with 15 global fights under her belt, Cristy made a name for herself with her powerful, ‘no excuses’ attitude. And today, she’s harnessed that same unstoppable spirit to build a $10M+ online weight-loss empire with her Code Red Revolution.
On today’s Glambition Radio you’ll learn how Cristy’s humble beginnings on an Idaho farm led her to discover a propensity for fighting as a means to pay the bills. She’ll also share how through her own weight loss journey as an elite-level athlete, she designed a system to help her clients lose 10% of their body weight following simple nutrition principles. She’s been nominated in Allure Magazine as ‘New York’s Best Trainer’, was a featured coach on MTV’s hit TV show ‘Made’, and is a keynote speaker and author.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- How Cristy went from being on Idaho food stamps to building a multi-million-dollar business in just over three years
- Why Cristy would NOT recommend pro boxing to pay the bills—but shares how she was shaped by this brutal profession. (You’ll hear me ask a question that we’ve probably ALL wondered at one point or another!)
- Two simple health changes that moms + business owners MUST prioritize to be their most effective, successful selves (hear which of these changed the game for me!)
- The coaching technique Cristy used to help successful women access their true confidence—and why she believes there’s NOTHING holding you back from achieving your goals
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Listen to Cristy’s Rebel Weight Loss and Lifestyle podcast
- Explore the Code Red Lifestyle
- Learn more about the 10 Pound Takedown challenge
- Learn more about The Trust – my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs