If you enjoy creating marketing copy + content that engages and attracts… and would love working with an entrepreneurial organization that powers up women business leaders, this could be the perfect position for you.
The Trust, the modern, premier network for high-level female entrepreneurs led by award-winning business mentor Ali Brown, is seeking a Content Marketing Writer to help take our outreach and membership to the next level and beyond.
**Please note this is a full-time position, and we prefer this hire be based in the Phoenix area.**
We are a small team with a big mission: We accelerate the power of proven women leaders who are in positions to scale up and create impact.
Your mission? Generate bold, consistent marketing copy + content that attracts and converts our ideal target market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate consistent, on-brand content that gets attention and converts to qualified leads + retention for The Trust and our other offerings.
- Write + edit engaging copy for marketing emails, funnel sequences, web pages, promotions, and social media posts.
- Create and maintain ongoing brand messaging and ‘conversations’.
- Write + manage bold content projects (such as videos, books, articles) that showcase our mission and members.
- Craft and manage all promotional content for Ali’s long-running, renowned podcast Glambiton® Radio.
- Encourage consistent growth of all relevant marketing platforms.
- At least 3 years’ experience writing + editing direct marketing content and other content designed to produce results.
- Ability to work both independently AND with a virtual team while meeting strict deadlines.
- Obsessive attention to detail and proficient at producing high-quality work on a timely basis.
- Positive, open mind and a healthy attitude regarding any level task—high or low (we all do it all).
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills are A MUST for all positions in our company.
- Based in (or willing to relocate to) the Phoenix metro area and able to work from our North Scottsdale office when required on a regular basis. Occasional travel to company events will be required.
To apply, please send an email to HR@alibrown.com with the subject line ‘Content Marketing Writer Position’.
- an email introduction of yourself
- an updated resume
- some of your best recent writing samples of content designed to engage (emails, articles, posts, etc.)
**Please only apply if you are interested in joining our team as a local full-time employee.** This is not a fit for a freelancer or agency.