You can listen to them here or download right now, for free. (Even better, subscribe to get automatic weekly new episodes on your smartphone.)
A bit about these episodes…
* Judy Robinett – She’s called “the woman with the titanium Rolodex”, and I have to say her book How to Be a Power Connector is one of the best on networking out there. And it was Inc. Magazine’s #1 Business Book of 2014! If you know it’s time to uplevel your connections, you definitely don’t want to miss this candid conversation on what to do differently.
* Julia Cameron – When Julia Cameron wrote The Artist’s Way over 20 years ago, she had no idea it would spawn a creative resurgence for millions of people around the world, and that she would become a creative icon herself. I came across her book in 1997 and it changed my life, and it was a huge honor to interview this woman on how to allow space for the amazing ideas to enter our spirits and minds.
* Cindy Gallop – WARNING: I had to label this show “explicit” on iTunes, because we surely “went there” on this one! Cindy Gallop’s 2009 TED talk “Make Love, Not Porn” was not only one of the most watched ever, but it was the launch of her new mission and platform. Don’t miss one of our most exciting interviews yet with this former Advertising Woman of the Year, who has been ranked alongside thought leaders like Malcom Gladwell and Seth Godin.
* Kendall SummerHawk – She’s one of the few in her industry that I would truly call a Master Coach, and her teachings help women increase their self-worth as they increase their net worth. You’ll hear all about the risks and sacrifices Kendall made to find her calling and build her fulfilling career (even moving into a VAN for six months while she made a career change)! But it was all worth it. We also talk about everything from ex-husbands to listening to God’s GPS for our souls. 🙂
* Holly Dowling – My new friend Holly Dowling is a global expert on strengths-based leadership, and her gift is to help people rediscover what really matters in their lives and embrace a better version of themselves. Holly went from being a cruise director to VP of an international brokerage firm, but it was when she had the courage to really be true to herself that she started to love her work and found fulfillment in serving others.
* Gretchen Rubin – We all have habits that keep us from being happy, but happiness expert and best selling author Gretchen Rubin tells us how to break bad habits and make new and productive ones, and how to choose the right strategies to fit your personality. Gretchen’s own pursuit of happiness took her from the Supreme Court to the New York Times bestseller list.
Go here to listen to Glambition Radio now or download for later.
And hey, don’t take my word for it alone that these are powerful shows. Here’s just a sampling of the comments we are receiving on iTunes:
Don’t miss out on Glambition’s weekly inspiration—we’re the TOP podcast for women entrepreneurs! Go here now to listen or subscribe for automatic updates.
Love and success,