Some women get things done and others are get-things-done powerhouses. Meet the woman behind the award-winning global leadership conference, SHE Summit and SHE Globl Media, a corporate initiative that helps Fortune 100 companies accelerate their gender equality and diversity programs. Claudia just released her new book, This Is How We Rise: Reach Your Highest Potential, Empower Women, Lead Change in the World, so it was a great time to catch up on the show.
What’s Claudia’s secret? You have to hear this episode of Glambition Radio.
A recognized expert on leadership and social entrepreneurship, Claudia has been leading change in the world. And she believes you can too. She says your birthright is to be extraordinary, and her book will help you reach your highest potential as a change agent by tapping into your purpose-centric mindset. (You can learn more and order the book here.)
On this episode of Glambition Radio, we dive deep into the This Is How We Rise framework — how we as leaders and entrepreneurs can tap into our energy to be an activist in the world. It starts with figuring out what really matters to you and then asking for help. We are not meant to do our great work by ourselves. And we have to let some things go, especially our self-judgement.
On the show, we also discuss:
* how her life has changed since her last Glambition Radio interview in 2014 (clue: two toddlers!)
* how “living on purpose” has helped her grow and evolve
* the writing process and how we both work better by processing out loud (this is great tip — you don’t want to miss it!)
* how writing her first book transformed her into more of who she was meant to be and helped her get clear on her ideology
* what it means to live with a purpose-centric mindset and live “for the world” instead of “in the world”.
* how your life is not about what you need to get done but who you want to become — talk about an instant shift!
* what it means to lead from where we are and how to propel our actions
* what she is doing at SHE Globl with big brands like Bacardi, Toyota, and Coca-Cola (this is fascinating!)
If you’re in NYC, try to drop by Claudia’s SHE Summit, her impactful 2-day Conference on October 19-20. She has a great line-up of influential speakers like my friends (and some clients) Amanda Steinberg, Kara Goldin, Farnoosh Torabi, and Rha Goddess. They will guide you on a personal-professional transformation to lead change. And you get a signed copy of Claudia’s book. (Learn more and grab a seat at http://shesummit.com/)
It was an honor to speak at her SHE Summit event back in 2015.
On Glambition Radio, Claudia and I also talk about the reality of being a working mom and “mommy guilt”, the importance of connecting with like-minded people who support and empower us, and how to treat your life like the organization you’re leading (this is key!).
I know you’ll get a lot out of this interview. So listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now (or download for later).
Love and Success,
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!