After experimenting with a multi-product line and then doubling-down on just ONE amazing product, this serial entrepreneur quickly dominated the haircare space… with a product we all know and love!
Carolyn Aronson is the Founder + CEO of It’s a 10 Haircare, one of the only female-owned professional hair care brands in the world. Her star product—their Miracle Leave-In treatment—lines the shelves in over 25,000 professional salons and 15,000 professional salon chains (and will soon expand into European markets). It’s also the #1 selling brand in the entire beauty category in Ulta.
With over 20+ years experience as a stylist and salon owner, Carolyn learned firsthand the challenges of finding multi-use haircare products that delivered on bold claims… especially for a variety of hair types, conditions to treat, and user preferences. So when she couldn’t find a product that did exactly what she needed, she created her own (with zero previous experience in manufacturing).
‘It’s a 10’ quickly gained cult-like acclaim from professional stylists and clients alike. In fact, Carolyn’s product created an entirely NEW haircare category, as you’ll hear on Glambition Radio.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- How her initial foray into entrepreneurship was a total bust… but it helped Carolyn hone her product quality, business operations, and mission (imagine going from broke to best-seller…)
- Carolyn’s powerful message to all women founders, and why it’s more important than ever that we claim our accomplishments and continue bringing our gifts to the world
- Carolyn’s #1 piece of advice for anyone considering entering a business partnership… a tip she even follows with her serial entrepreneur husband! (They run 15 businesses between them…)
- How It’s a 10 defied all existing hair product categories… and why starting with one exclusive offering can be your ‘golden formula’ to build a business empire
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Explore the It’s a 10 Haircare line
- Learn more about The Trust– my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs