I have a little surprise for you. I put together this sampler of some of the best clips from interviews I’ve done over the past year. Get ready for some quick, real and inspiring conversation on this special BONUS episode of Glambition Radio.
We’ve included some powerful moments as well as some humorous ones — this could be the best 15-minutes you’ve had in quite awhile. 😉
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’re going to hear:
* Lisa Robertson, Designer + Former QVC Host – the a-ha moment that led Lisa to leave QVC and create an empire
* Rha Goddess, Founder + CEO of Move The Crowd – why Rha believes we may have to let go of what we’ve built (and to dismantle your business model and make a change)
* Laura Roeder, Founder + CEO of MeetEdgar – how Laura dealt with sexism when it showed up in an interview at MeetEdgar (and what she instilled in her company to combat the issue)
* The Danger of “Business as Usual” – why I challenge you to STOP aiming for “normal” as soon as possible, for not only your own success, but your survival.
* Jesse Draper, Founder of Halogen Ventures and Host of “The Valley Girl Show” – the fact that Jesse pulled out of Sheryl Sandberg during an interview that went viral and gained her show immediate credibility (you’ll never guess what it is)
* Claudia Chan, Founder of SHE Globl Media – how Claudia says we are to lead change in the world (and the funny moment when her toddler son interrupted our interview!)
I promise you’re going to love this special bonus episode. So head over to iTunes and listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now.
P.S. I would love your review! If you are enjoying #GlambitionRadio, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!