On today’s Glambition Radio, Amy Jo shares how she built her first company after getting her start with the NBA’s Phoenix Suns during the wild west days of social media when there were no rules or regulations in place—and how, after a whirlwind of rapid business growth and working with some of the world’s most well-known brands, she realized that her success came at too high a price—and made the difficult decision to shut everything down.
On #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear how Amy Jo prepared her team and clients for some of the toughest conversations and transitions the company ever had, and how she personally overcame the self-built ‘dark road’ of success to ultimately find her new meaning of happiness and professional fulfillment.
Amy Jo is the author of the New York Times best-selling book ‘Renegades Write the Rules’ and host of the ‘Why Not Now?’ Podcast, where she shares her Renegade Mentality philosophy, tools, and life lessons with audiences across the world.
On this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Amy Jo taught Shaq how to Tweet and launched the #RandomActsOfShaqness campaign… in total secret!
- When Amy Jo forgot her own name during a life-changing coffee break—and realized the true cost of stress + success
- The dramatic pendulum swings that forced Amy Jo to recognize (and finally pursue) feelings of alignment—and the surprising new lifestyle value she discovered along the way (we could all use more of this…)
- How embracing a ‘knowledge edge’ during a time of industry uncertainty pushed Amy Jo’s first business into rapid growth (here’s a secret… you don’t need to have everything figured out)
You’ll also hear the Australian ‘imports’ we share in common… 😉
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram or Facebook.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Read Amy Jo’s New York Times best-selling book, ‘Renegades Write the Rules‘
- Learn more about the Renegade Brand Bootcamp
- Listen to my guest appearance on Amy Jo’s Why Not Now? podcast
- Learn more about The Trust– my new premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs