It’s ‘Flip the Script’ Summer here on #GlambitionRadio, so that means YOU get to hear the tables turned on ME… in four of the BEST interviews I’ve been on over the past year or two!
This week, here’s my interview by Baeth Davis on her fantastic podcast ‘Align By Your Design’. (Be sure to subscribe here.) Baeth and I openly talk about our journeys in the online business world, as well as hopeful ideas for what the future of business will hold (once we get through the muck).
—> Fun fact: Baeth bought the very first ticket to my very first workshop ever… back in 2005! We share the fun story in this conversation.
On this episode of ‘Align by Your Design’ on Glambition Radio, you’ll hear:
- My take on how the internet and social media changed the game for business, and what I anticipate the future will hold
- The behind-the-scenes stories of how I have built a profitable brand that has lasted for over 20 years – AND followed my personal evolution
- My journey from freelancing to launching The Trust, my premier network for 7 + 8 figure entrepreneurs
- Why I started Glambition Radio… and my plan for launching the show versus my team’s ideas!
- What to do when you feel creatively starved in your life or business
And so much more.
Affectionately known as ‘Dr. Purpose’ by clients and colleagues, Baeth has over 23 years of experience in life purpose identification and business coaching. She has been featured in Women’s World magazine and the Los Angeles Time, as well as heard on NPR, BBC-5, and RadioFree Europe.
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
And come join in the conversation on Instagram. Please DO share about this show, and we’ll share your post! Tag me (@alibrownofficial) along with the hashtag #GlambitionRadio.
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!