The topic is something that can dramatically change your coaching, consulting, or professional service business.
It can increase your revenues in a big way, very quickly.
And it’s incredibly simple to do (once you know the ins and outs).
And it’s something I’ve been doing for over a decade, but have returned to them being a big part of my model in the last few years as I grew tired of the ‘launch hamster wheel’.
They are “VIP days”, which are simply one-day intensives done with individuals or small groups, in person or virtual.
I’ve seen VIP days work in all kinds of categories: business coaching, life coaching, executive consulting, fitness, wellness… even fashion and style. And you DON’T need a large list or launch process to get started!
Because I’ve been getting many curious questions lately about how to host your own VIP days, I’m hosting a free training tomorrow with my good friend and longtime client Kendall SummerHawk.
She has these VIP days down to a science, and teaches a super formula you can follow right away. And together, we’re hosting a complimentary training call where we’ll share how you can apply our behind-the-scenes VIP Day secrets to your business.
(The call will also be recorded — just still register here for access.)
Here’s what we’ll be covering on the call:
- Simple, low-tech ways to use VIP Days to solve the, ‘How do I create cash flow quickly?’ question
- How easily VIP Days can give you the laptop lifestyle you love, to work from anywhere in the world
- A hour-by-hour schedule you can use immediately for your own VIP Days
- How to deliver your expertise in a VIP Day (learn the 4 styles and which works best for you)
- Exactly how much $ you can charge for your VIP Day (and own your worth in the process)
- PLUS… even a bit of juicy dish on VIP Day mistakes you will definitely want to avoid! (You’ll have a laugh with us on this one.)
I promise you’re going to love what you learn! All content, no B.S.
Love and success,
P.S. I’ve helped many clients add VIP Days to their business models and charge between $3K – $20K per day package, depending on their type of business, clients, and other factors. Why not you, too?