She and I share many colleagues and followers, but we’ve NEVER actually had a conversation before, let alone one like this. Perhaps it was avoided on a galactic level because our high vibrations would collide and cause some type of sudden supernova in an alternate universe.
I guess we’ll find out on the other side. But anyway, after listening to her edgy, practical, and compassionate wisdom on this week’s show, even you dedicated truth seekers will feel like you can tap into YOUR deeper truth and take on anything.
[*Fantastical: a form of fantastic that has been pumped up with quite a bit of kick ass (Urban Dictionary)]
You may know Danielle as modern philosopher, bestselling author, and member of Oprah’s Super Soul 100. However, did you know this maven whose site boasts over 5 MILLION visitors a month is a former Body Shop executive, business strategist, and even ran a Washington, D.C. think tank. (And all without finishing university. Oh the academic horror.)
So, how did she become… DANIELLE LAPORTE? You’ll have to listen to find out as we trace her journey from there to here and beyond.
On this week’s episode of Glambition Radio, Danielle tells us how she found her authentic life by never asking permission and boldly owning her opinions on business, life choices, and spirituality. And why the time is right for her new brand book, White Hot Truth: Clarity for keeping it real on your spiritual path – from one seeker to another.
On the show, we discuss:
- The epidemic of women not giving themselves permission to want what they want
- How to wade through the current wave of online “Disciple-shit” (false prophets and gurus)
- Why it’s perfectly fine for you to NOT read the reviews for your book (or those comments on social media that keep you awake)
- How it’s painful to not be liked, but even more painful to be misunderstood (in fact, Danielle instantly nailed why a situation I shared on the show was so painful at the time)
- The high road takes you longer to get where you’re going sometimes, but it’s worth not selling out
- How you can have an “open, gentle heart with a big F-ing fence” (from her book)
She explains how her new book White Hot Truth is a raw, honest, funny, and wise gift to spiritual freedom. Danielle’s critical but kind voice examines all the ways we try to improve ourselves – and asks tough questions about the spiritual growth industry. The ones we’re afraid to ask. (Spoiler alert: no answers…you have to find your own truth!)
On this episode of Glambition Radio, Danielle and I discuss the cliché of Kombucha, negative comments that stick in your brain, and what a think tank really does.
I know you’ll get a lot out of this episode. So head over to iTunes and listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now (or download for later).
Love and Success,
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!