I’m writing you from the lush private backyard of our lovely beach rental in Sydney, trying to focus among the squawking of about eight rainbow lorikeets that have landed in our trees. (They are lovely, but so loud!)
The twins are doing very well. This is their fourth trip to Australia, and they seem to be born travelers. We’re not quite over our jetlag yet, but getting there.
Being an international family isn’t easy, but it’s worth it. The experiences our four-and-a-half year olds are having here—and the accompanying view of the world they are gaining—are priceless.
Every time I go on a long trip, especially overseas, I get excited myself. It reorients me back to a place of discovery and opportunity, and out of any “business as usual” mindset that I fall into when I’m in the same place too long.
And often that discovery and opportunity is the feeling we lose in our business as we get to certain levels.
When is the last time you…
- felt the excitement of exciting new things on the horizon?
- enjoyed a fresh environment and colleagues who are at a high level of business purpose and empowerment?
- gained new skillsets to navigate through to your next level of success?
- stepped into new levels of joyful impact and opportunity with ease?
- experienced a huge creative BURST of ideas, insights, and motivation?
I can promise that to you, if you join me April 10+11 in Phoenix, Arizona, for my new Creative Strategy Workshop.
And you can register in two easy payments if you register by the end of day TODAY, February 15.
We are already over 50% SOLD OUT, and I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss this.
But don’t delay, as this is an intimate, high-level workshop (50-60 seats max), and seats have been filling steadily.
P.S. Aren’t you ready for something different?