Listen here now:
Would you wear jewelry made from illegal guns in inner-cities? What if your purchase actually helped get these guns off the streets? And what if the jewelry was actually super cool? And made by a super cool woman? Enter Jessica Mindich, former corporate litigator turned change making jewelry designer and activist, whom you’ll meet on this week’s episode of Glambition Radio.
Jessica uses shell casings and pieces of illegal guns from actual crime scenes to create the jewelry in The Caliber Collection, which has to date taken more than 1,000 guns off the street and raised approximately $100,000 in buyback and amnesty programs for police departments throughout the country.
During this show, you’ll hear:
- the moment Jessica was surrounded by hundreds of guns at her feet that prompted her to do something
- how she cultivated good media exposure for her mission without any cost to her
- how years of fundraisers like run-a-thons and dance-a-thons led Jessica to become the successful activist she is today
- how and where we can get her spectacular jewelry that changes lives
- and most importantly, Jessica shares how Snoop Dogg went to “Snoop Lion” and then back to Dogg. (Yes this actually came up.)
On this episode of Glambition Radio, Jessica and I also discuss why it’s important for women to have each other’s back, how to get off the sidelines and jump into the game, and the secret to earning street cred from your kids.
I know you’ll get a lot out of this episode. So click the play button below and listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now.
Listen here now:
Love and Success,
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!